Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tessa turns TWO!!

In the hospital with the kids right after Tessa was born in 07.




This past Saturday, our dear sweet baby (well..not so much a baby anymore I guess) Tessa turned 2! We spent the day making a birthday cake and lounging around the house. She got a baby stroller from Mommy and Daddy..and her brothers and sister, which she just loved. After supper we had all of the family over for cake and ice cream to really celebrate! She received many wonderful gifts...dolls, clothes, shoes, jammie, and a cash register. All of these are her favorite things. Tessa is the funniest about shoes...she just loves them, a girl after Mommy's own heart!!


It was a great day, and I can't believe that she is 2 already...time flies!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this Morn Creations bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Simones said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 2 already! You look great, by the way! I would love to see you sometime soon!