My sweet little Louie...she is big trouble these days!!! She is officially a cruiser and has taken a few solo steps. I think that honestly, she may be the nosiest...err...I mean curious of all my children. She finds something and yanks, pulls and bangs on it until she figures out how it opens. One thing is for sure...she is keeping this mama on her toes at all times. No truffle and bon bon eating going on around here that's for sure! I do love her so...and she is just about one, I can't even believe it. I am sad that my baby is growing, and excited all the same. I will, from now on, have to live vicariously through other family members new additions since ours just keep getting bigger. These pics are just an idea of how determined Lou is...notice the pink hair band that I have keeping the cupboards closed. We really never had to baby proof too much with the last few....I hope I'm not in for trouble!!!



Mama loves you Louie....with all my heart:)
No comments:
Post a Comment