Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Not a ton to say with this post:) Once again, my beautiful family got all decked out for trick-or-treating. We usually wait until the last minute to pull outfits together. Either I'm a terrible planner or I'm really busy....I'm gonna stick to the being busy story:) But, thanks to G. Carole and some old clothes from mommy and daddy's closets, the kids were all set to go. Plus, we had a few costumes from when the boys were little that could be recycled for the new round of little ones!! Aren't they adorable...let me introduce: Skater Boy as Zorro...Daddy as a nut (typical!)...Sunshine as a beautiful princess (love the wig;)....Fearless as a clown....Little T as a dinosaur and finally Louie as Tigger, so sweet!!!


Little fingers in lot of candy!

A few of our gourds that we carved this year....somethin' different!

Little T just keeps diggin' in...I had to hid it!

Sweet Little Miss Sunshine

Fearless as the clown!

Poor Louie, I don't think she could see out of that hood all night:)

* NOTE * I do not have a solo picture of Skater Boy since he was very sad...his sword broke in half about 1 minute before we left. We searched everywhere but couldn't find the other half...until the next day when we found it outside. Sorry Skater Boy...love you!

No comments: