Sunshine....I can't believe that you're already six. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was frantically doing our laundry at the local laundromat when I went into labor with you three weeks early. We were so excited to add a beautiful girl to our family, and beautiful you are!! You are my sunshine for sure, you light up any room you are in simply with a smile!! Your contagious joy and laughter warm my heart to no ends and you continually amaze me with your ability to look at the bright side of things. You inspire me, your mom, to do the same! Thank you for being a great big sister to Little T and Lou, and for always being filled with love. You are such a bright light Sunshine, please don't ever, ever let it fade. I love you with all my being and am so proud to call you my little Sunshine!!!
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment