Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter









Yep...I know Easter was a while ago, but life was pretty hectic around here and I'm just starting to feel a little bit normal. Once again, Easter was glorious...what can be better than eternal life given to us through the selfless act of Christ dying on the cross. I don't know, but that's just about as good as it gets people. The kids and I were able to attend a few services at our new church this year and they were pretty awesome. On Good Friday, they literally held a memorial service for Jesus. It was pretty cool, like we were sitting at his funeral. Of course there was also the typical traditional stuff that we did as well, like dying Easter eggs and hunting for candy. One of my favorite things that I get to do is have all of my children dressed like little angels. This doesn't happen very often anymore, at least not with the boys. They fight and fuss every time I ask them to wear a tie...you'd think it was strangling them or something..sheesh!! The girls on the other hand had been begging to wear they're new dresses since Grandma and Grandpa had brought them over. They love to be all dolled up...what a treat! We were able to spend the day with both my family and Michaels, it was a real treat!!!


No comments: