Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Iceman Baby!




Well, since there can't be a Mudman race all year long, our family opted to do the Iceman this winter.  I was pretty nervous to participate since I still wasn't 100 percent healed from my horrible herniated disc injury!  But, Daddy and Jack were already signed up, and Elijah really really really wanted to have the chance to run it too.  I also had a friend that wanted to do the course and asked if I wouldn't mind running it with her.  I agreed, but also insisted on taking it very very slowly, you know so we didn't slip on all of that ice!!
The day was a roaring success, with Daddy and Jack bringing home a first place medal for the team division, go figure;)  Elijah did amazing, finished well in front of his old mother!  It was another great racing day for the family, to top it all of there was a bounce house for the girls to play in while the rested of us ran!  Thank you Iceman!!!

No comments: