Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 28, 2009

This is how WE roll!

You may wonder what in the world those Grabinski children are just so darn happy about? Well, this year we did it! Yep, we did the thing that Mama said we would never, ever do. I said, "it's too dangerous." I said, "someone's going to get hurt." I said lots of things, and then I finally caved in and said "YES."
So, now at our house....this is how we roll, or maybe I should say FLIP!

Well, not all of us actually. Jack and Daddy are the only ones that can do the back flipping- Mama heart attack giving-death defying things. Jack has gym experience and Daddy is....well...he's a nut! Elijah and Ava do enjoy jumping around like crazy. And to be honest, Mama has been on it a bunch already. It is a ton of fun and a great exercise, in case anyone is curious. So, for all of you out there that fear the worst......take heart, there's an enclosure that will be put up ASAP (just in case:)

No comments: