Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Sweet Boy

Wow, look at this sweet little boy. It honestly feels like it was just yesterday that this precious one was anxious to hop up on my lap for a story or cuddle. He still does like to cuddle and have stories read to him, but it is not nearly as often. How time flies.....I am so proud to see him grow and become a wonderful little boy. He is so full of love, a great big brother, a wonderful friend...and from what all of his teachers say, and outstanding student!! Now, while I am proud of all of these things, I can't help but long for those days when he was just a wee little one that wanted not much more than his Mommy. Children grow so fast and the time with them is precious and fleeting....I love this sweet boy of mine. Oh, and did I mention that he's SEVEN today. Happy birthday dear Elijah!



Celebrating with Ava, Claire, Charlie and Jack

The handsome birthday boy!




No comments: