Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Fairhaven Farms
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to chaperone a field trip for not one, but two of my beautiful children. You see, at the kids school, Kindergarten through 2nd grade typically go on field trips together. This is wonderful for me, since I will ALWAYS have two in these grades at the same time until little Louie is through Kindergarten:) So, for this trip we were all off to Fairhaven Farms. I have to say, that it was potentially the best field trip I have been on to date...and I have been on a lot of them. Basically, we all were able to walk through the farms sampling all the delicious fruit that they grew. First, we tried all the different types of grapes, then it was on to the monstrous raspberries (yumm-o!) and finally through to the Honeycrisp apples. I was not hungry when we left, to say the least. The grand finale of the trip was a corn maze that the kids were able to navigate through, it was a lot of fun! I am so blessed to be able to spend this time with my children, it creates such wonderful memories for all of us!
+016.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment