
Sunshine and Little T had their first day of dance class this past Saturday. Dance class is nothing new for our little Miss Sunshine, she has done this before and loved it. However, Little T has never been in any type of organized activity, this was her very first. She has been eagerly anticipating the long awaited morning when she could finally put on her dance outfit and head out the door. In fact, when I woke her that morning and told her it was time to eat so we could go to class, her response was precious and priceless..."ohhhhh., thank you Mommy because I just love dance class!" Let me tell you guys, they don't come much sweeter than my little girls:) So we arrived at the studio (all six of us since Daddy was working:) and Little T had her class first. She was so ready, put on her shoes, fastened the name tag, talked a big game....then got into the class and......JUST STOOD THERE THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! She never moved, never smiled, she looked like a perfectly frozen little angel of a dancer. But, she didn't cry or want to come out so I just let her hang with it. Well...at the end of class the parents can come in to see what the little ones had learned. She took one look at me, and her chin started quivering. She was trying to hold it in, being really brave, but it got the better of her. She ran for my arms and just cuddled until it was all over. Now the real kicker is that when we got home, she proudly did her little dance routine that they had learned, like nothing had ever gone wrong. Oh, she is just so precious....I told Michael that she'll probably be that little girl at the dance recital that stands on the end and doesn't move a muscle. Oh well, at least she'll be cute!
Now, Sunshine on the other hand is a real pro. When Little T was done, Sunshine said "okay, now watch how I do it and see how I stay on my little X." She was so proud to be quite the little dancer for her sister to learn from. She did wonderful, as I figured she would. She is definitely a little go-getter and not nervous about things like this. I was really proud of both of them, and to be honest of the rest of my children too. They all had to sit and endure an hour and a half of dance class with nothing to entertain them...unless you count Louie as entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment