A few weeks ago, Little T had her first day of preschool. She has been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for this day to arrive for a very long time!! I woke her up bright and early and announced that today was the big day. She had the cutest response, she ran up to me, hugged me tight, and said "oh thank you Mommy!" She was dressed and sitting with her backpack on, waiting by the front door for a good 15 minutes before we had to leave...so sweet. We arrived with plenty of time to spare...obviously:) She found her hook and cubbie and we found her room. Of course she said little once we got there, I swear this girl thinks she can speak with those big brown eyes of hers:) I picked her up and she was all full of stories. The best was when she said, "Mommy, I made a friend today." "Oh, T that's great, what was their name." Her response...."hmmm....I don't know!" Awesome, you gotta love 4 year olds!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment