
I can hardly believe how big this first born of mine has gotten. I probably sound like a broken record, but the years really do seem to fly by with greater and greater speed, of which I am not too happy about. Eleven years ago yesterday, I became a mom for the first time, which just so happens to be the best, and most difficult job that I'm certain I will ever tackle. This sweet boy of mine has brought us so much joy...and gray hair...kidding, kidding. Although, he has inherited a great deal of....hmmm, how do I put this......"athletic inclination" from his father. Needless to say, it's not what I grew up with, but have slowly gotten used to and appreciate. He got some new wheels and bearings for his skateboard from Mom and Dad this year. With all of the extra birthday money he received, he decided to get a new board and trucks as well. It's pretty awesome and he loves it, the most important part!
I love you more than you'll ever understand, my sweet Fearless. I pray that you continue to follow Jesus through every breath of your life and that you love with all your heart!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!......Love...Mom:)
No comments:
Post a Comment