Well, since our family clearly didn't partake in enough sports that turn my hair grey, they thought they would start kayaking:) I'm kidding, well kind of I am. I am truly a bit apprehensive about them out on the water in their own boat, but I am also very excited for them. They are mowing their Grandma and Grandpa's yard this summer and have decided to spend their hard earned money on kayaks. They were so excited when Daddy had the day off and Tuesday and decided to put them in the Sauk River. I knew that they might be a bit nervous in the beginning, but that was very short lived. They loved every minute of it. I am really, really happy that they enjoy doing these types of things with their Dad, it's an incredible blessing to me and them!! Now...us girls need to come up with something to do while the boys play!!!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment