Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

Our 5 Star Hotel


Well, this was spring break week for our boys. With Daddy in school and Mommy having full-time daycare (3 extra all week) there was no hope for us to enjoy time away from the house. Well, my creative kids decided to take matters into their own hands and create their own, unique, getaway experience right in our own living room. To be honest, I think they had every single chair, cushion, pillow, and blanket in our entire house in a 12 by 19 room (including the bench from our dining room table.) They spent at least 2 hours creating this masterpiece which included a bedroom for each child, cozy as they may be! Our dear little Tessa even enjoyed some time in her room, although she quickly became bored and sick of trying to squeeze past everyone:) Sometimes I wish that I had the imagination of a child, they can do some pretty great things!

No comments: