Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 27, 2009

A very sick little baby named Stellan

I have been following the blog "my charming kids" for some time now. The woman is a wonderful Christian person who leans completely and whole-heartedly on the Lord. When she was pregnant with her 4th baby, the Dr.'s told her he would not survive because of a fatal heart condition. Well, the Lord healed their baby and he was born happy and healthy. However, in the past several days he has once again been having difficulties with his heart and has been in the hospital. It is sad and uplifting at the same time to follow this story. She is obviously overwhelmed and frightened for her sweet baby, but at the same time knows that God is ultimately in control and is holding her precious little one. I thought I would post a link on my blog if anyone wants to pray for him, or just wants to read a little bit about it. I have been praying for all of them. Having many small children myself, it is so hard to imagine having to watch your baby go through this difficult time.

No comments: