Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting ready for baby!


Well, the time is almost near (I hope) to add one more baby to this family. Mommy was at the doctor today and she feels that it should be anytime now. So, we are all waiting patiently....well Mommy is not quite as patient...for this new little girl to arrive. I thought it might be fun to document Mommy's expanded belly for future laughs. This is something I never did with the rest and wish I would have. The kids get a kick out of how big it has gotten...Mommy will be glad to be back to normal though.

So, next time you hear from us....hopefully it will be with the addition of a little girl!!!

3 comments:

Wahlin Family said...

You look great. I would love to post a picture of me at nine months next to your cute little belly. Cori and I ran tonight and we were thinking you maybe had her after your FB post. Can't wait to hear. Keep us in the loop. Oh, and maybe you want to run next week j/k:)

Shannan said...

Good luck with everything Jessica...you look awesome. I can't believe it's time already! We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Simones said...

You look so good! I love the baby bump. Keep us posted! I can't wait to hear the news!!!