Another Saturday...another rain storm. I can't say that I necessarily mind them though, there is something very soothing about the rain. We had already made the most of our Saturday by heading to the beach bright and early today. Daddy knew that the rain was coming, so we spent as much time swimming and playing in the sand as we possibly could before the storm! When we got home, the three older ones decided to make the most of their day of rain. They found whatever rain gear they could, and they simply played in the rain. I remember doing this so often as a child, and could remember what fun it was. Our dear children had just as much fun frolicking in the rain as I did. They ran all through the yard and played hide-out in the sandbox. They honestly didn't come inside until it was time for supper tonight. Who says rainy days are boring??? Definitely not one of my children!!!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment