Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Dressed Up...

Well, our family once again got all dolled up to head out for a night of candy. And might I add...lots, and lots, and lots of candy. The kids don't particularly get into the spooky side of this day, in fact Jack refers to it as Reformation Day....which is perfectly fine with me!! However, this day is also Grandma Carole's birthday which is reason enough for celebration. This year she threw a big party with lots of goodies, crafts, and a handpainted mural for a great photo shot!! After we spend well over an hour driving the kids to all the family around town for goodies and pictures, we headed over to G. Carole's to wish her a happy birthday...and of course to show off our adorable children!!! Mommy and Daddy even got into the spirit of things this year (Grandma said we had to dress up!) and I have to admit that it was pretty fun. Daddy really enjoyed looking like...well frankly....a goofball! After Grandma's it was home once again to hit out neighbors up for some candy. It should be illegal to have this much chocolate in one house....I hope I can show some restraint!

Please enjoy this picture of my dear husband.....I'm so proud!

No comments: