
Look at this man, isn't he so handsome. I am incredibly proud to say that he's my husband:) Tuesday night was a big deal for us....not only did I get to see my husband of 10 years in a full suit for the very first time ever, but he was officially pinned as a graduated nurse. When we started this journey, it seemed overwhelming and nearly impossible that Michael would be able to get into school and succeed with a family at home. But, he
DID get into school (with flying colors) and he
DID SUCCEED, graduating with a GPA just shy of perfection. It took a lot of hard work and dedication. I know that sounds like a cliche', but it's very true. We sacrificed most weekends so Daddy could get his homework done. In fact, the first thing Ava said when she realized Daddy was done was "great, now we can all go to the lake together!" It's true!!!
While we know this is a stepping stone in Michael's career as a nurse (he is going on to get an RN license) we are still glad that it's over. He is looking forward to some much needed, and deserved, R &R over the Christmas season.
We're so proud of you Daddy, you're going to make a wonderful nurse!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Michael! I am so happy for you! Now can you start running?
Post a Comment