
So, this morning as I was feeding my little ones breakfast, I was trying to think of something fun to do for the morning. Something fun, and something cheap...cheap was key here!!! Then it hit me...duh...Munsinger Gardens. We usually go there at least once, if not several times a year. However, this year with all the moving, and unpacking and projects...oh and did I mention PROJECTS, we haven't gotten over there yet. I mentioned it to the kids and they were slightly excited, something to do I guess. But, when we pulled up they quickly remembered how much they love, love, love walking around the flower gardens. Skater Boy quickly got a map of the garden (just in case we got lost like at St. John's I guess;) and he began to lead the way. It was so sweet, he would announce which garden we were in and what flowers we could expect to find there. We walked every square inch of the place, maybe twice. They love going there, I mean really who doesn't. As I was walking through the gardens, I was just marveling at the beauty in the colors. Take a look at the flower in the picture above, it's two toned and it was amazing! I even stopped the kids and said "look at all these different flowers, God loves us so much he created these so we would have beautiful things to surround us." Sunshine's response...."yep, he's a really good artist!" SWEET!!! So, it was a great way to spend our morning, me surrounded with the things I love most...my children. And all of us surrounded in God's beautiful creation, created for what he loves most...HIS children!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment