Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little T, Lou and the Birthday Party
















Little T and Lou had their family birthday parties together this year. We have recently moved into our home, and mommy was no where near ready to host a part in mid July...so share they must! It was a great night for family to come together, and help us celebrate our two final born children, they are such a blessing (have I ever mentioned that before...I doubt it;) Anywhoo...the family all came over and blessed the girls with gifts, hugs and kisses. Little T received a Tangled barbie which she is just over the moon about...she has been playing with her pretty much ever since she opened it. T also got lots of Dora loot and a cute little dress up outfit, along with wonderful school clothes and a sock monkey. Louie received lots of building blocks, which SHE JUST LOVES!! Seriously, this girl is either going to be an architect or an engineer...either one is fine with me:) She also received a Tangled doll and lots of clothes. Now Louie also received a sock monkey, but I don't think she was very thrilled with it. Everytime Daddy would hold it up to her, she would scowl and push it away...it was hilarious!!! Finally, time for cake..times two...yeah us:) It was a great night...I love you T and Louie!!!

No comments: