I don't know if this is normal boy behavior, but it is definitely normal for my boys. They were busy playing outside today while I was busy inside. Daddy was out, building something, so I guess they reckoned they should too!! And what did they build....a zip line. Yep, that's right, a zip line. Fearless had found some old rope that the previous owner had left and he tied it to two separate trees. Then, Daddy found some old handles for them to clamp together. At first they used Daddy as the ladder, but they quickly determined they would be able to work much more efficiently with a real ladder. They climbed and zipped, climbed and zipped, then the neighbor boy came and climbed and zipped with them until dinner time. Seriously, have I said that I pray that I survive my boys...they are true boys in every sense of the word. Sometimes I just look at them and say, "I do not understand boys." When I say that, I'm not lying! I have Dr. Dobson's book "Bringing Up Boys" permanently placed on my bedside stand and I read it over, and over, and over again. I do love them though, and all their energy. So...zip on boys...zip on:)
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment