Yeah...I know this is an older picture and yes I know that it has nothing to do with the title of this post, but give me a break...it's hard to get a picture of this busy guy!!! Recently, Michael and I were talking to our friend who just happens to own Northcrest. We mentioned how bummed Fearless was that they didn't have an older boys gymnastics class anymore. He was like,"ah...yeah, we have one now...my son just started in it." What??? This is awesome!! Fearless hasn't had an outlet for his natural inclinations to do all things...well...FEARLESS... for some time now. Especially this winter with our serious lack of snowfall!! They are lucky that their Daddy will obliged and take them to Powder Ridge every couple of weeks, but this boy needs more frequent energy outlets than that!! So...we didn't hestitate and we got him going at class right after Christmas. It was really wonderful to see him out there again, he feels so proud when he gets singled out in the "watch him...that's how its done!" type of manner!! About a month into his class, we received a noticed that Fearless had been one of the chosen boys to be invited to the two hour boys class. They are doing this to help the more advanced students progress even further with more one on one coaching. Oh man...was I proud of him. His first class was this past Monday, and he loved it. I am amazed at how much he has picked up already, a real natural if you ask me! He is already asking to do gymnastics nearly daily, something I'm really thrilled about.
So..now at our house we really do have a "jumpin' jack flash!!!"



No comments:
Post a Comment