Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 27, 2012

My naked little Louie...

Oh my...last night was pretty hilarious, and slightly frustrating at our home. It started with Little T coming downstairs to tell me that Louie had taken off all of her clothes. Sure enough, she was jumping up and down in her crib buck naked. I giggled silently to myself as to not encourage her nudist behavior, dressed her, and went on my merry little way.

Quite a while later I was finally ready to hit the sack myself and came upstairs. I always check on all the kids before I go to sleep and when I walked in the girls room, this is how I found my sweet little Louie. She was once again naked as a newborn, but this time she was just sitting up quietly talking to the animals that she had surrounded herself with. This time, I could not contain my laughter. I actually went to my sleeping husband and forced him up. I said "honey, you have got to come see Louie." His response, "she's naked isn't she?" "Well yes, but its so much cuter than usual." Seriously, I found it really hysterical and took picture upon picture of my little nudist. I think I've said this a million times before...."if she wasn't so cute and all!"

No comments: