On the day that I came home with all the groceries for the big event, I told Sunshine that Grandma Carole was going to come have the dinner with them while mommy and daddy went out and celebrated together. Her response to that.... "WHAT????? You can't do that!" She was very relieved when I confessed that I was just teasing her...the nerve of me! I do relish the fact that my children look forward to these days, and can't imagine spending them any other way. I don't know how much longer that will happen, so I will soak it in while I can!! I love this little....err I mean big...family that the good Lord has blessed me with. Overwhelming at times that he has trusted us with such precious gifts...but I do love them more than I could express with my mere words, can't imagine a day without them! Thank you Lord for the gift of my family...love abounds in this house!!!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment