Lou..the most precious blond haired, blue eyed girl to grace this earth:)
Well, it's official, Louie is now a big 3 year old. It seems like just yesterday that we found out we were expecting her very unexpected arrival:) I wasn't planning on her, but I can't imagine my life for a moment without her glorious smile and tender hugs. He is my delightful, smiley, sweet, funny, adventurous, loving, nurturing and cuddly little girl, and I love her more than I could ever explain. I honestly am sad that she is growing so quickly, she is my last and I honestly thought this season would never come. We are all soaking in every bit of her precious innocence as long as we can.
Happy birthday my dear, sweet Louie. Mommy loves you with her whole heart. My prayer for you, my sweet baby, is that you grow up knowing how much you are loved and valued, not just by your earthly family, but by our Heavenly Father. He hand picked you just for us, and what a wonderful surprise you were. He knew you were just what was needed to complete this family, and I couldn't be more thankful!!!!
Love you all the way around the world....Mommy






No comments:
Post a Comment