Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Munsinger Gardens

The little girls and took a nice little trip to Munsinger Gardens last week.  Daddy and the boys were out helping to clean up the Mudman course with some friends, so we jumped at the opportunity to have a girls outing.  They were so precious, leading me around the gardens, pointing out their favorite flowers.  At one point, we walked past an elderly woman who stopped me and held my hand.  She asked if the girls were mine, and I told her yes, with the addition of two boys at home.  She became very quiet and serene while she told me how very, very blessed I was.  She then gave my hand a squeeze, told me that she would be praying for me, smiled and continued walking.  It was all I could do to keep the tears at bay, it was incredibly touching.  Yes, I am very blessed, very blessed indeed!!!
 
 



No comments: