So I just had to add this to our blog. The other day the girls decided to play dress-up. This was the first time that Tessa really got in on the action and would actually keep a dress on. They both were carrying around purses and pretending to be fairy-princesses. At one point, they retreated to my closet. I assumed they would come out with my high-heal shoes on. However, I soon came to realize that they were in there posing in front of the mirror. It was so precious to see the girls enjoying themselves this way, especially for Tessa. I have to admit it is a little bit bitter-sweet since she is started to act more like a little girl than my baby girl. I might have to start begging Daddy for another one...he just keeps saying NO!!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment