Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daddy..what have you done???



Well...the kids definitely got their fill of outside activities this weekend. Mom and Dad were anxious to get them outside for some fresh air. Michael was eager to join in the fun, little did I know that this would include building the boys a HUGE snowboarding jump. He must be quite determined to make my anxiety level shoot through the roof. Seriously though, he spent most of the afternoon outside with the boys on Saturday perfecting a launching pad at the top of the hill, then a monster jump at the bottom. I don't know if you can see clearly in the pictures, but Jack is getting some serious air. I have to admit, he looks like he knows what he's doing, a pretty good little snowboarder if I do say so myself. Elijah joined him going down the hill, but we couldn't get a good shot of him on the jump. I'm sure this will result in many tears, and cups of hot chocolate. Oh well, they're only kids once...right? Right!

No comments: