Little Miss Tessa was treated to her very first "spoon licking!" Daddy and all the older kids had gone outside to see who could get hurt first on the monster jumps he had previously created! Tessa and Mommy stayed in to prepare supper. I had decided to make an apple snicker salad as a treat for the kids tonight. Well, usually the older ones get to lick the spoon when Mamma is all done stirring up the goodies. However, tonight, since they were all outside, I decided to let Tessa have a try. Oh...my...goodness...did she just LOVE it!! I think she almost went into a state of shock that all of that sweet goodness was all hers!! At one point, she just started spreading the coolwhip/pudding mixture on her face like lotion. It was one of the funniest things I had seen in quite a while. But, now I must be prepared for her insisting to partake in the "spoon licking" everytime we bake....what have I done?!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment