Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Grabinski Coop!!

Well, today marked the second day in a row that all of the children were completely cooped up in the house. Although it has been quite some time that they have been able to go outside and play for any extended period of time. I have to admit that it is getting difficult keeping them entertained and out of trouble. We all love each other more than anything (except God), but everyone starts to get on each others nerves after being together for so long. The Peterson children were here yesterday and today as well, so that did help some. Yesterday, when the little ones went down for a nap, we baked some oatmeal butterscotch cookies. They were yummy!! Then they sat down to watch Wall-E. Today they spent much of their morning playing in the playroom. Elijah and Jack got their cameras out and documented everything! Even when it was time to clean up, they came up with photos to prove how neat it was. I was quite impressed. Then it was FINALLY time to turn on the Wii. I never thought that I would be a fan of video games, but I don't mind this one at all. Actually, it is quite fun. Claire and Charlie brought over their remotes so everyone could play at the same time. It was quite the sight, all four of them swinging their arms about...I can't believe nobody got smacked in the face.
Well, right now they are upstairs playing monster with Tessa. Apparently if anyone else touches her it causes them to wilt. Poor little baby, she justs runs along laughing...little does she know:) I am downstairs updating the blog, because frankly, I needed a break from all the noise!!!
The weather report says tomorrow is going to be much warmer...I pray. We all need to get some fresh air!!

No comments: