Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ahhh...a taste of summer!





Ahhhh...now this is what I'm talking about! The kids had such a great time on Monday afternoon. First, the neighbors asked them to run through the sprinkler after all of our daycare kids left. Then we had supper outside (a treat for mom as well...no clean up!!!) Finally, they all got to have an ice cream cone for dessert. Now, Mommy may be a neat freak, but she could care less how dirty and messy the little ones get outside. They all know this and as you can see, take full advantage! Poor little Tessa was so sticky when she finished her cone. She tried to play in the sandbox, but didn't appreciate how all the sand was sticking to her body...literally all of her body! Now, if you're wondering why I don't have an individual picture of my dear Elijah enjoying his cone....well, let me tell you. By the time I decided to run inside and grab the camera, he was nearly done with his whole cone. He announced that he had saved the smallest little bit for a picture with his brother and sisters. However, before I had a chance to snap one of him alone, he had gobbled it up and was on his way. I can't say I blame him!


No comments: