
Okay...you have to click on this picture to fully appreciate the creativity of my dear children!! We were once again cooped up most of last week due to another illness...but that did not stop the well children from having a little good ole fashion fun. They pulled out Elijah's Tinkertoys and very carefully constructed three microphone stands. Ava was percussion and vocals, Eli was guitar and back-up (mostly because Ava was singing MUCH lounder than he was) and Jack was keyboards. I didn't notice that he had creatively snuck a microphone in the piano until I posted this photo, so I guess he helped in the vocal department. Michael, Tessa and I really enjoyed listening to our after dinner concert....it was something else! However, Michael had to politely ask them to take it downstairs after Jack went and got the Recorder ......if any of you remember playing this is school, you understand why!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment