Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10 years....5 kids....1 dog....

This past week Michael and I celebrated our ten year anniversary. I can hardly believe that I have been married to this wonderful guy for 10 years. Although when I truly take stock of my life and all that has happened, it's overwhelming. In those ten years, we have had 5 beautiful children, built two houses, put Michael through school....twice, and have had the same dog the entire time......wow. God has really blessed us with a solid relationship that has obviously seen some rough waters. It's no big secret that we have had our fair share of storms, but to be completely honest I believe God allowed all of those. Through each and every trial we have had to overcome, we have grown closer to each other. We really are best friends and I am thankful for my husband.....I love you Michael!

1 comment:

Simones said...

Nice picture of the two of you. Did Michael cut his hair?