Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Enjoy Being a Girl!


Yep...this is Ava, our self proclaimed princess (without all the attitude of course!) She just loves wearing anything and everything "girly." She has been trying to get mommy to let her wear her new Christmas dress to church for the past two weeks, and of course I always say "no...it's for Christmas!" She does manage to find an alternate dress or skirt that is equally as beautiful! Yesterday she had preschool once again, and went upstairs to get ready. I was busy feeding Esme' (that's a full time job, in case you were wondering) so she went at it alone. I was quite amazed to see what she walked down the stairs in....well take a look for yourself. She had on a past Christmas dress, tights, and my pearl necklace. Of course the outfit wasn't complete without the matching hair ribbon (thank you G. Carole) and new (used) black dress shoes. Isn't she just a sight......what a girl!

No comments: