Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Please Pray!!

If you have been following my blog, you may have noticed the button on my sidebar for a little boy named Stellan. I don't actually know him or his mom personally, but I have followed their story for quite some time now. He just turned one and is an extremely sick little boy. At this very moment he is fighting for his life in a Boston hospital, far away from his family. If you feel so inclined, please fall to your knees in prayer for this family. Please pray with me that the Lord will give the doctors wisdom, his parents peace, and that God will just hold this precious little one close to him during this difficult time. I think this hits so close to home for me simply for the fact that I am a mother. I can't imagine the pain it would cause to lose a baby, I get sick just thinking about that. So...please pray, God hears!

No comments: