Our precious Ava turned 4 last Sunday. We had the family over for cake and ice cream to help us celebrate. She received a new princess bike from Mommy and Daddy. While she was very excited at the idea of a bike, I think her tune quickly changed once she got on it. Mommy is not used to having a cautious child since her two older brothers are anything but!! She rode it a couple of feet and decided it was very scary because it was going to tip over. We tried to explain to her that the training wheels will keep her up until she is ready to take them off. She thought about this for a minute then said, "I can't ride it now, I need to wait until the snow melts!!" That's our Ava!! She also received lots of cute clothes and a new leotard for her dance class. There were a couple dolls and puzzles as well!! The cake that was decorated was courtesy of Daddy...she insisted on having a Barbie cake, Mommy isn't quite capable of the art stuff!
All in all, it was a great day and I can't believe that she's 4 already. It seems like just yesterday Michael was whipping in front of the laundromat to take me to the hospital...(if you don't know that story, remind me to tell you...it's hilarious!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment