Anyway, like I said, Jack had his meet last Saturday. He is such a natural at his gymnastics...really learning a ton. They organized this event so parents and family can come and see all the skills that they have learned throughout the year so far. They do it just like a real gymnastics competition, moving through all the different rotations. He was able to do a floor routine. During rehearsal, his coach decided to have him add a back handspring (with a spotter of course) and he was pretty excited about this. He is just learning to do the actual flipping so this was a big deal! They then went on the do the high bar, parallel bars, pommel horse, and vault. I think Jack's favorite is the vault because he really gets to fly through the air....he's just like his Dad! I didn't get super great pictures since we were all the way across the gym. The more I blog, the more I realize that I wish I had a really good camera so I can capture all these moments with clarity. Oh well, I'll add it to my list of things I wish for...positive thinking, right Mom???
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment