Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 26, 2010

Big Girl Beds!!!

Little Miss Sunshine and Little T (I'm trying out some new blog names..you know, so the kids don't pop up on google and all, although I really want to her The Tornado but I don't want to give her a complex!) Anywho....Little Miss Sunshine and Little T recently got their very own big girl beds. We found some old bunkbeds on craigslist that have drawers underneath, so we scooped them up. We went and picked them up last weekend, and Daddy has been busy sanding off old stickers and crayons all week now. The girls were so excited when they were finally assembled and ready for sleep, without the drawers in place yet (they go under the bed, a huge space saver when 3 girls have to share a room!!!) So, now Mommy has been on the hunt for the perfect new bedding. The girls have been doing great, Sunshine loves being on top. Although, it is new for Mommy to turn around in the TV room to see Little T standing there. The best was when I went up the first night to check and she was standing on top of her toybox giving a little concert. She finally turned around and saw me, stared for a moment, then said "oh, hi Mommy!" PRICELESS!!!

No comments: