Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hmmm....should I have allowed this?





Hmmmm....do you think that I should have allowed such an activity to take place in my basement, albeit an unfinished basement. I'm not so sure:) I do have to admit though, I love my husband for having such ideas as these. I would never in a million years think to draw a huge picture on the wall for the children to color, all because they were complaining that they were bored. I am thankful for him, for without him I'm afraid our children would grow up in a very boring, sterile environment where we would potentially clean all the live-long day!! I just hope that Tessa can distinguish that she can't color on all the walls in the house. Only the ones that haven't been taped, mudded and textured.....yeah, I'm sure she knows just what Daddy's talking about, ha!!! But, so far so good!


No comments: