Jack....I love this boy so, even if he does cause me to go into premature cardiac arrest at the young age of 34!!! He is so much like his dad, this first born son of mine. He is ABSOLUTELY FEARLESS....no kidding. If you ask him to jump, he doesn't ask "how high?" he asks "off of what???" Michael has created our very own little powder ridge in our backyard, and the boys LOVE sledding and snowboarding back there.
Elijah does his fair share, but today we just couldn't get a good shot of him coming down the hill. I will have to do his own little post the next time!
Anyway, back to Mr. Fearless....he has really been working hard on perfecting his snowboarding jumps and grinds. I have a serious love/hate relationship when it comes to watching him do this. I love to see him succeed and land a jump, but I hate the thought of him getting hurt and I sometimes have to literally cover my eyes. I am so proud, however, of the fact that he is so determined and never gives up....even when he lands square on his back...OUCH!!
So I figured I may need to ask my doctor in the future to prescribe me so good anti-anxiety meds to take...just so I can survive my Mr. Fearless!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment