Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jack...my little monkey






Jack had his annual gymnastics meet again this Saturday. It's really less of a "meet" but rather more of an opportunity for those who love, and support, him to come and see what he's been up to in class. He did great flipping, spinning, climbing and jumping again this year. I have to admit, the trampoline that they got for Christmas has really made a difference. I was a skeptic, but his back hand-springs and back flips have gotten SO much better, I can hardly believe it. He is much more confident this year...plus, it helps that he is FEARLESS!! I was so proud watching him do his best today.

Jack, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and couldn't be prouder. You are a fantastic boy with a great big heart for your family and for Jesus........WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: