Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cake = GOOD / Pictures = BAD

Is it too much to ask....

to take a picture...

and actually have it turn out???

Mommy took Skater Boy to a community ed class last night called "Fondant Fun!!!" I have been looking forward to it for a long time, and he won the golden ticket last night to be my date. It was so much fun. Cold Spring Bakery walked us through the creation of an Easter Bunny cake, complete with eggs, a fondant bunny and table cloth. I am so bummed that you can't get a good glimpse of just how cute the cake was, but trust me...it was awesome. By the time I looked at the pics, we had eaten half the bunny and all the eggs, oh well.
I had started out just wanting a picture of Skater Boy and myself...what was I thinking. I nearly died from laughter when I looked through the pictures, they are hysterical!!! You would think to look at these that I live in a circus.....well, I guess sometimes I feel like I do. Check out the last one....Little T is actually kissing the cake, and in the picture above that she's petting it!! Isn't that just the funniest thing ever??? I was doubled over laughing when I saw it. I LOVE IT!!!!!

There...that's A LITTLE better...I love my kids:)

No comments: