After much deliberation...our eldest will now be Fearless (totally fitting!) and our second born will be known as Skater Boy (although I wanted to call him Freckles!)
So, Fearless and Skater Boy had a lot of fun at school this past week. It was National Lutheran Schools week, so they had special dress up days every day. On Friday they had beach day, so the boys got to pull out some summer clothes, including their sandals! I realize that Skater Boy looks less than thrilled in this picture, but that's because he couldn't remember where he put his snow hat the night before and didn't have time to look for it. I guess when Mommy says "if you put things where they belong they'll never get lost" she means it!!
The boys had a great day and narrowly missed winning a limbo contest at school...oh well, better luck year!



No comments:
Post a Comment