My poor, sweet baby! I took Lou and Little Miss Sunshine in to the doctor today for their well baby checks, although they were both far from "well." In fact, we have had, what I thought to be, a nasty cold running through this house. Little T was home with a fever and nasty cough late last week and all weekend, then Sunshine got it....and now my poor little baby. She had been running a low grade temp, has a terrible little cough, and her nose is running like nobody's business!!! I figured when I brought her in today (she's 17 pounds by the way!) Dr. would just say its nothing. But, he listened to her lungs and announced that he was fairly certain she has RSV. Apparently it's running rampant in Central MN right now...GREAT!!! Then, he takes a look into those sweet little ears and says she also has an ear infection....oh my poor baby. No wonder she hasn't been sleeping well. And through all of this, she has just been a little bit whiny from time to time...she is such a peach:) So, we were sent on our way with antibiotics and instructions to bring her back if her breathing became labored or we became more concerned. I just HATE it when my children are sick...Lord please heal her fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment