Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day...and all things green. Sunshine, Charlie and myself thought we would bake up a batch of green cookies for snack time. The kids thought they were a hoot!! I just wanted to add a pic of most of the gang, minus Lou, Little T and Greta who were napping. Notice all the kids are wearing green, except for Fearless. When I asked about it..the response I got was "well, yellow and blue MAKE green"....good grief!!!
These pictures have nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day, but everything to do with an adorable little baby. Ohhh....how many times can I say how incredible Lou is (unless of course you read my last post about the photo shoot!!!) Doesn't she look just so adorable in her little teddy bear suit. She has really been enjoying the fresh outdoors lately. Daddy even took her and Little T for a walk around the neighborhood today so I could make supper in peace...isn't he the greatest!



No comments: