Oh, my dear husband! He has been bugging me to allow him to get a motorcycle since before we were married.....that's quite a long time to badger someone about something,
dont' you think? Anyway, obviously I would say "no way, are you insane? You make me nervous enough in a car, we have 5 children that I don't want to raise alone!! NO WAY JOSE'!!!" He always knew this would be the answer, but he would continue to pester me about it every once in a while. Well, about a year ago Michael's car died for good, and we had been using our friends who moved to Nashville. Recently they were in town to pick up the car which left us as a one vehicle family. It worked out alright, although we did need to borrow Grandpa's awesome car for a while for Michael to get to work. This made me really nervous since Grandpa's car is so nice, and we have so many little ones around who could very easily scratch or dent it. So, we had been searching and searching for a very inexpensive used car that he could use to get to and from work. NO LUCK!! After some thought, we finally decided to let Michael have his way and get a two wheeled vehicle. His
argument was flawless: 75 miles to the gallon, cheap insurance, cheap tabs, wouldn't take up much garage space...the list goes on. So.....I caved and Michael finally got his "sweet ride!" Check it out..........


Oh...did I forget to mention that it's a 150cc motor scooter:) It does go fast enough to take it on the highway, but Michael is too nervous. He said he feels like the other cars are going to run him over....ha! I love it! I took it for a spin last night, since I will obviously have to use it now and then. I can't wait to show up at the store with my geeky helmet and my George
Jetson horn...AWESOME!!
So there, Michael now stop bugging me for your motorcycle, you finally got it.....kind of!
No comments:
Post a Comment