Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love and Fingernails

Okay, I'm not going to lie...sometimes my children fight like cats and dogs. Michael and I are trying really hard to teach them to love each other with pure affection like the Bible says. There are days however, that I am happy that everyone survived with no serious injury to body and mind. Recently, Fearless was quite unkind to Sunshine while we were in the van. When we got home we had a long talk about how he should treat his sister, girls in general, and all other people. We decided that he should do something special for her to show her that he really does care for her. He came up with this one all on his own...and I was VERY impressed. He decided that he wanted to paint her fingernails, since she loves to wear that "girlie" stuff:) He would keep reminding me about it and it would never be the right time to pull it out. Well, he was finally able to do a kind act of service for his sweet sissy! Little T was so intrigued that he did hers as well...."two for the price of one" !! It's moments like this that truly warm my heart...thank you God for teachable moments such as these!


Oh...and yes Little T is naked....what's new???








No comments: