Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Little T is 3.....What????

Does anyone remember this sweet little bundle of joy??? Oh, I myself can hardly remember her this tiny...my precious Little T!! Wasn't she one of the 5 cutest kids on the planet (why yes Jes, yes she was!:)

Well...three years have passed in the blink of my little eye and I can barely stand how quickly she is growing up. We were able to celebrate with family this past weekend. Little T was super excited about the whole event...presents, cake, family and balloons. She just giddy whenever someone handed her a gift and was overjoyed at the contents. Michael and I discussed how being broke does have its advantages. Since we don't have a lot of spare cash just lying around, the kids usually only get new toys for special occassions. Because of this, it is a HUGE deal when they do...thus making birthdays super duper special:) The kids also helped Mommy make Little T's Hello Kitty cake and cupcakes. It was a great day and we all love you so much T....you are so special to us!!






Dear Lord,
Please help me to remember that my children will grow up faster than I can imagine. Help me to soak in every moment and to cherish all time with them, good and bad. Please help me to lead them to you and your saving grace! In Jesus precious name....Amen.

No comments: