My precious sweet babe Lou....oh I love her so!! She is really a mover and a shaker these days. I really didn't think she'd be so busy since she was so content early on to just sit and play. She didn't roll over until she was around 5 months (can't remember for sure..give me a break I have five of them:), she didn't start crawling until mid June, and just cut her first two teeth about a month ago. However...she is definitely making up for lost time because she is into everything!!! She crawls with some serious speed, pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and has started cruising a bit. She has already pulled a big plant over, dug out all the dirt, and I'm pretty sure that there isn't a single leaf on the plant in the living room:) She has crawled all the way up the stairs, however she now gets halfway up and cries for help. I think she realized that there is potential danger and starts getting scared....fine by me, "stay away from the stairs Lou!" And the other day I found a pair of Mommy's high heels in her crib with her. You see she sleeps in our walk in closet because of an obvious lack of space. I thought she was far enough away from everything...guess not. I guess this means I may have another "shoe girl" on my hands! Well...there's a brief update on our sweet, precious, blue-eyed 5th and last born babe....love you Louie!!!
Muddy fun!!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment